The Green Bay Packers and Kansas City Chiefs get together in Week 3 of the 2022 NFL preseason at Arrowhead Stadium in Kansas City. The opening shot is set for 8:00 p.m. ET and the game will air on KSHB-TV in Kansas City and WTMJ-TV in the more prominent Milwaukee region. Considering that this is the preseason, we’ll see a lot of obscure and less popular countenances on the programs. To monitor who you’re watching look at the Packers program and the Chiefs program.
The Packers preseason has been useful, going 1-1 with a success over the New Orleans Saints last end of the week. Aaron Rodgers hasn’t played a snap yet and the quarterback hasn’t played a down in that frame of mind beginning around 2018. Lead trainer Matt LaFleur expressed from the get-go that he wouldn’t play in the initial two preseason games, however things are still hanging out there for Thursday.
Kansas City is 1-1 in the preseason too and just fell off a 24-14 win over the Washington Commanders. Quarterback Patrick Mahomes has played in both preseason challenges up to this point, posting a 12-for-19, 162 yards and a two-score execution last week. Running back Clyde Edwards-Helaire didn’t see a lot of activity, however the third preseason game is commonly viewed as the “dress practice” for the standard season, so he ought to see additional time this week.
The Packers are a 1-point number one at DraftKings Sportsbook and – 120 on the moneyline. The Chiefs are a +100 moneyline longshot. The point complete introduce at 36.
Packers vs Chiefs
Date: Thursday, August 25
Start time: 8 p.m. ET
Packers local broadcast: WTMJ-TV (NBC)
Chiefs local broadcast: KSHB-TV (NBC)
TV channel: NFL Network
Live stream: NFL Network, NFL app
In the event that you’re not around a TV to look at the public transmission of this preseason challenge, you can live stream the game through NFL Network or the NFL application. Yet, remember that you want a link login membership. On the off chance that you don’t have a link login to get to NFL Network for a live stream, you can get a free preliminary from YouTube TV, Hulu with Live TV, AT&T TV Now, FuboTV, or Sling TV to stream the game.
Can I watch the Packers vs Chiefs on TV?
- Flagshipped by Milwaukee’s WTMJ-TV and related to WGBA-TV in Green Bay, Packers preseason games are broadcast more than a 20-station network all through the territory of Wisconsin, Upper Michigan and northeastern Minnesota, Peoria in Illinois, Cedar Rapids-Waterloo and Des Moines in Iowa, Omaha in Nebraska, St. Louis in Missouri, Bismarck, Fargo and Minot in North Dakota, Sioux Falls in South Dakota and Anchorage, Fairbanks and Juneau in Alaska.
- The first rate broadcast group incorporates CBS’s Kevin Harlan (in depth) close by previous Green Bay fullback John Kuhn (expert) with Lance Allan of WTMJ-TV filling in as the sideline columnist. Allan will likewise have a useful half-hour pregame show.
- Notwithstanding leader station WTMJ-TV and WGBA-TV, the games are broadcast over WQOW/ABC, Eau Claire, Wis.; WXOW/ABC, La Crosse, Wis.; WKOW/ABC, Madison, Wis.; WAOW/ABC, Wausau, Wis.; KQDS/FOX, Duluth, Minn./Superior, Wis.; WLUC-NBC/FOX UP, Escanaba/Marquette, Mich.; WMBD/CBS, Peoria/Bloomington, Ill.; KCCI/CBS, Des Moines, Iowa; KWWL/NBC, Cedar Rapids/Waterloo, Iowa; KTVI/FOX, St. Louis, Mo.; KETV/ABC, Omaha, Neb.; KNDB/BEK, Bismarck, N.D.; KRDK/BEK, Fargo, N.D.; KNDM/BEK, Minot, N.D.; KDLT/NBC, Sioux Falls, S.D.; KYUR/ABC, Anchorage, Alaska; KATN/ABC, Fairbanks, Alaska and KJUD/ABC, Juneau, Alaska; Telemundo Wisconsin (WYTU).
- NFL Network will likewise convey the game live.
How can I listen to the Packers on the radio?
- All Packers games can hear on the Packers Radio Network. Which comprise of 49 stations in Wisconsin, Michigan, Minnesota, Illinois and South Dakota. This year, the Packers changed to another leader station in Milwaukee, iHeartRadio Milwaukee’s 97.3 The Game WRNW. See a full posting of radio members or see the 2022 Packers Radio Network map. Wayne Larrivee (in depth) and double cross Packers Pro Bowler Larry McCarren (examiner) call the activity. McCarren previously joined the group’s transmissions in 1995 and enters his 28th season calling Packers games. After initially coordinate in 1999, McCarren and Larrivee enter their 24th time of transmissions together. They outperformed Jim Irwin and Max McGee for the most standard season. And postseason games broadcast for the Packers with 313 at the 2018 season opener against Chicago.
How can I stream the Packers game?
- Fans inside the Packers’ nearby home showcasing region can watch the game on packers.com.
- Packers.com will stream the group’s true radio station around the world.
- The Packers portable application will convey the stream inside the group’s home showcasing region, per NFL limitations.
- NFL+ offers live out-of-market preseason games and a 7-day free preliminary.